Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Caterpillar Party!

Two years really does fly...especially when you are talking about your third child. I really feel like she was born just yesterday! I CANNOT imagine our family without her...she is full of life! When I say full of life, I mean that in every sense of the word full! Full of laughter, full of tears, full of tantrums, full of energy, full of singing, full of trying to get attention...the list goes on and on! Having a birthday the day after Christmas has been a challenge...BUT I am determined that her birthdays will be just as special!! (I have been told that birthdays MUST be seperate from ANY Christmas celebration.) So this year we are into The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle...thought this would be any easy theme....
Hungry Caterpillar Invites!

It was a small family party...which was great! She loved every minute of it!!
The cake was easy and fun to make!

My sweet little two year old caterpillar! Love her:)

No comments: