Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hmmm...the end of October

Fall Festival at Bebe's School
We began the night watching Bebe get DUNKED! The kids were mesmerized by this- Bebe is a great sport and raised a lot of $ for the school!
Sarah Claire and Matthew- thankful for good friends!
With Bella and Ellie Grace
The cotton candy was goooood....
Sarah Claire at her farm breakfast.
Blaine made all "A's" on his report card- we had to celebrate! Krispy Kreme actually gives a free doughnut for every "A"!
The girls, of course, enjoyed the doughnuts too!

Blaine and Mark made an "arrowhead" out of a stick and stone he found at the beach-

Just a picture of where I found AB...

My 1/2 marathon is in 6 days...Mark and I leave for Savannah Thursday. Last week I found out that I have a possible tear in my meniscus on the outside of my right knee. This has been such a hard thing for me- training so long for this race! Soooo...I plan to run and HOPE to finish with a good time. I'm nervous and excited...I will have an MRI done Tuesday night to confirm if it is my meniscus. Running has been something that I have enjoyed and hope to continue to enjoy. Stay tuned...

Preview of some pics I took today...

No comments: