Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Uniforms

I am beginning the uniform ordering for Sarah Claire. I actually decided to begin looking online the other night for uniforms for her. Blaine has been in uniforms now for 2 years and boys stuff is pretty standard. I basically go to the Polo outlet and stock up on polos. I haven't ordered a whole lot online for him. As I was looking the other night, I stumbled upon some pretty good deals at Gap and Lands End. (I've been told Lands End is great for ordering.) Lands End had a deal $40 off $100 plus free shipping. Thought that was great! It is still a little sureal to see Sarah Claire in a uniform.

Sarah Claire trying on a few that came in last week.(Ignore the messy hair- she had been swimming!)

I must say, I am a fan of uniforms- mornings will be so much easier!

No comments: