Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Monday, August 29, 2011

My kids make me smile

Anna Britten began school last Wednesday...she is going three days a week. She loves going and I am so glad!!
Look at these two! Sarah Claire wanted to go swimming after school Friday. She wasn't happy at this point because she also wanted to slip-n-slide. I told her one thing at a time.
This combination just made me smile!
Blaine loves to "rig things up". He decided to tie the hot wheels to his gator and pull Sarah Claire. He spent more time tying and untying the rope than actually pulling her!

Anna Britten's new place on the bike!
Covered up in groceries after our Sunday trip to Wal-Mart.

I love that we have a closet underneath the stairs...Anna Britten has just started spending a lot of time in here. It's a perfect little place for her and ALL her toys, dolls, etc...
Hey Mommy, Can you come and play in the little closet with me?


















No comments: