Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Monday, June 27, 2011

First Haircut!

I took Anna Britten for her first REAL haircut last week...I was a little nervous about it, truthfully. I didn't want to lose her curls, but her hair was getting a little "ratty" looking! It went GREAT and ...she still has curls and now lots of body! Her hair looks very cute. Sarah Claire also got a trim...she really wants to bob her hair, but I'm not quite ready for that!
Wednesday was ZOO DAY at VBS...I had a tiger and two giraffes!
Celebrity day was Thursday...the girls LOVED dressing like "Fancy Nancy". What a fun day! For rec time today, we had three hummer stretch limos! One was bubblegum pink...my group was 4th grade that day and what fun to ride with about 7 4th grade girls in the pink limo...
We had a great week with close to 400 children- WOW!!

Friday night Leigh and I drove to Pensacola to pick up Deepti, Drew, and Ava. Their plane was a little late, so after our meal and TWO movies (Midnight in Paris and Bridesmaids)we got to meet our neice for the first time!
Our weekend was low key which is always nice! Cannot believe June is almost over- Crazy!!
Blaine and Anna Britten on the way to church Sunday!

No comments: