Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Saturday, June 4, 2011

I have a new niece!

I am so excited...my brother had his first child, Ava, this past Thursday, June 2nd. She is a cutie- I think she looks a lot like Drew. He and his wife, Deepti, live in Canada so it is a little too far to make a trip. They are coming down to us at the end of this month for an extended stay. Sarah Claire and Anna Britten have asked to see Ava's pictures so many times- I love seeing their faces as they look at "Baby Aba" as Anna Britten says...
She is so alert in all these pictures!

So...in my "spare" time I have been reading a book called Divergent...highly recommend it! I really haven't been able to put it down!I loved Hunger Games and , to me, this book is even better! I never thought I would like Science Fiction, but I like this...

This morning I was up at 4:45- to run!! CrAzY, I know- it's just so hot...ran 4 miles with a group my sister-in-law, Mindy runs with. It was a lot of fun- I have a long ways to go before the 1/2 marathon in November. I am liking that I have more time to run now.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love you but you are crazy to run at 4:45! Go krissy! I saw you called-it was a crazy weekend but hopefully we will talk this week! Congrats to Drew! Can't believe he is a dad!!