Learning how to...

Learning how to..."Be joyful always; pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

These are why I need these...


So glad I cannot get the doughnuts in Fairhope!!

I was going through pictures tonight and I love this one...
We were packing up the bookfair- Blaine and SC got in the read-a coaster (built by Mark and Mr. Larry and painted by me) and had some fun!

So Sarah Claire is getting ready for Kindergarten...
Her last day of preschool....
We sure are going to miss Mrs. Wendy- both Blaine and Sarah Claire have had her for pre-K 4 and I cannot say enough good things about her. She has LOVED my children and pushed (in a good way) my children to reach their highest potential. I only hope AB is lucky enough to have her in a few years, but we won't talk about that right now because I do not want to think about her going to k....
We have been working on handwriting, letter and number recognition...it is coming together!
I am really proud of SC, she is showing initiative by reminding me we need to be working!! Hope this is just a glimpse of her attitude when the real deal begins...but I really don't want to think about her going to K right now- I've still got a little over a month to savor her as a preschooler!

2 comments:

Camille said...

For some reason the summer always makes me crave Krispy Kreme! And seeing yours makes me wish I had some right now!

Kris said...

You know I never really liked krispy kreme all that much when I had to sell them for fund raisers in high school- now I can hardly pass them up when the "hot" sign is on!!